• 1992 - Australian Achievement Awards. Recognising the Achievements for and by people with disabilities. National awareness project sponsored by government and corporate highlighting the support and resilience of people with all sorts of disabilities.
Reference to access from Peter Hiland.( will access)
• 1990 - Flower Power Carnival at Darling Harbour. Celebrities asked to come down to Darling Harbour to sell flowers over 24 hours to raise awareness and funds for The Sunshine Home and its residents. Sponsored by Prudential Insurance. Reference Vivienne Coumbis.
• 1989-1992 - The great 4 Yachting days. Taking our corporate supporters and our Sunshine Residents for a days sailing on the most famous Yachts with Syd Fisher. including. Ragamuffin, Freightrain
• 1989 - Shake Rattle and Roll Rally Sponsored by McWilliams Winery. Hunter Valley Rally involved the participatiion of old classic vehicles, with all the drivers dressed to match the theme or year of their vintage cars.
• 1989 - Ship Wrecked with The Stars An exclusive cocktail party on a magnificent vessel. Arriving at an exclusive restaurant in Manly with fund raising and entertainment.
• 1988 - Stars by Design - A Unique fashion spectacular featuring 12 of Australia's high profile celebrities/ actors modelling 12 of Australia's leading designers. Also featuring The Australian Ballet Company, The Aboriginal Island Dance Party, The Sydney Dance Company and David Aitkens and his dance company.
(Reference Sir James Hardy and Lady Jan Mcguiness)
• 1987 - Sprite Tv Celebrity Dance Party Featuring the history of Australian Television. The footage is in the archives in Canberra. This project required, sponsorship from Coca Cola.All food and beverages flights and transport sponsored for 50 performers and 1,500 guests.TVWeek made access all their cover stories. The dance part featured a performance from a lead actor in the series singing a hit song of that decade.All media from all network supported the event.
(Reference Cathy Walsh from Coca Cola)